Monday, September 5, 2011

Pictures

Well, the roller coaster continues!! Rachel has taken another turn for the worse but her body is still strong and she holds onto life. Rachel sleeps most of the time and it is hard to get her to take her medication at times. She is able to eat a little bit at a time but through out the day it does not total up to be a lot of food... so she continues to loose weight that she can not afford to loose. Bones stick out everywhere and it is hard to see her this way. Please pray for all of us... this is beyond painful. Every minute I get with my sister alert is priceless!!


Rachel - April 16th 2011

July 4th 2011



August 4th 2011


 August 23rd 2011

August 29th 2011 



These pictures are so hard to see for me and I am sure most of you. I don't even know if I should post them?? My sister is/was one of the strongest people you could ever meet!! Her beauty was inside and out!!! Now her beauty from inside and her love for the Lord shines through. She can't talk much but she is always willing to give a smile and when she can to tell you that she loves you. I think at this point in her life it is no longer about how God is changing her or working in her life because she is not alert enough but it is about how God is working in our lives as we see this chapter of my sister's life come to a close. So again, I pray that as you look at these pictures, as you cry of the change in my sisters appearance... that you will seek God!! Because without it, this is all meaningless!! But with God, we can go to Him and ask for comfort and cling to His strength and understanding of what is going on. He knows my sisters pain... He has not forgotten her!!! He loves her so much and soon He will welcome her home!


Do we still pray for her healing here on earth?? I pray for that everyday! I believe that if it is in God's will/ plan for my sister that He can heal her! I know He can! I believe He can!! I trust that He can BUT I also know that His will might be to take her home! So I pray that I will be changed through all of this. That I will be more like Christ because that is truly what He wants through all of this...for our hearts to be broken so that we can turn to Him and He will heal our broken hearts.


3 comments:

  1. ~ praying for all of you. so very sorry. may HIS peace envelope you as you walk out this journey. listen for HIS voice and HIS comfort. HE is there with you.

    blessings, peace, grace and love sent your way. ~robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you at this difficult, that you for sharing though it iis painful to do so.

    Much love and Blessing
    Rita Scarborough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family both now and in the days ahead. I know God is working His perfect plan, but sometimes Gods' plans can be painful. I do know that Rachel blessed me and the staff at ECCCS when she came in with the boys. All you could see was her faith in God and how He has it all under control.
    Sending prayers your way,
    Mrs. Sally Vancini (teacher at Erial Christian School)

    ReplyDelete